Friday, August 19, 2016

Blog Post


If I am going to be completely honest, if the rest of the year is going to be based on that game im rather worried. I'm worried because im not good at memorizing things and having to recite them to others. I can't really think of any questions at this point and time, but if I think of some I will certainly email you.

Do I write often? Um, I don't really have inspiration to write so I guess the answer to that is no. The last time I wrote something for pleasure I think I was like 12 years old maybe a little bit older but I don't remember. The answer to "does it make you nervous to share writing in front of the class?" is a absouloutley it does, I have anxiety and it just freaks me out to talk to other people. You'll probably give me the same " Just keep doing it and you'll get used to it." Well. I wont. I have been doing been presentations since elementary school and no matter how long i've done it, doesn't make me any more comfortable. I just get increasingly more nervous each time I have a presentation. Some concerns I have about sharing my writing is that i am not very good at writing at all and even when I can do decent I end up putting to much of myself into it and I don't want people listening to me say that kind of things about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment